Friday, October 09, 2015

Urban Nail Art | Dance Raven Collection


I have some swatches of the aussie indie brand, Urban Nail Art's  Dance Raven collection, which is a 6 piece collection full of glitter holos.
They all applied greatly, I used 2 coats of all. You will need a good coat of topcoat (or two), because those glitters eat up the topcoat :D They all have the same "recipe": holo jelly base + square glitters, but I'm gonna explain what every polish contains. The glitters are really tiny, I thought that they are hexagone glitters until I saw the macro photos and realised that those are square glitters :D


Disco Inferno | 2 coats + topcoat
It's a blackened holo jelly base filled with multicolour holo square glitters. This is one of my favorites, it's so colourful, yet so dark.








Crazy Limbo | 2 coats + topcoat
Now this one is my other fave. It's the light twin of Disco Inferno. The base is clear, with holo pigments, but the glitters are the same multicolour holo glitters. I used 2 thicker coats, but this one can be used as a topcoat too, over any base.






Cancan Burlesque | 2 coats + topcoat
Pink holo jelly base with silver holo square glitters and pink square glitters. On the nails it's more like a rosy colour than a true pink, but I didn't mind it at all. I'm not a big fan of pinks, but I like rosy colours. It's really pretty!







Moonwalk | 2 coats + topcoat
Purple holo jelly base with purple square glitters. I love purple nail polishes, so I like this one too, it's a nice deep, rich purple colour.







Boogie Night | 2 coats + topcoat
Blue holo jelly base with silver holo glitters and blue glitters. It's a nice medium blue. Again, I'm a huge fan of blues...so I can only love it :) 







B-Boy Groove | 2 coats + topcoat
Green holo jelly base with silver holo glitters and green glitters. Sometimes it's "just" a medium green, but in certain lights it has a nice sea green tone to it. 






I'm gonna do some nail art with these nail polishes really soon, I have a couple of ideas, one of them may or may not includes my fave floral pattern: rose ;)

Connect with Urban Nail Art:


On their webshop you also can shop selected shades from different brands (Morgan Taylor, OPI, Essie, ...) too and some nail art and stamping things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment