Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Autumn leaves


You're probably remember these leaves, because I painted them before, in THIS manicure. Last weekend I wore Spiced Eggnog from ILNP again, and I thought I will decorate it with something autumnal. And of course, leaves were the first thing that came to my mind.
I started to paint on the leaves with white acrylic paint first, so the colours will pop more. I used yellow, orange and dark red for the coloring, I just created a gradient effect with my nail art brush. I added some veins and outlined with black and tadaaa :)


This pattern looked great over A-England Briar Rose, but I like it a little bit more on Spiced Eggnog because of those orange flakies. It looks like crushed leaves :) (This time I'm not comparing it with a yummy dessert :D)

How do you like this fall nai art? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment