Monday, October 26, 2015

Envy Lacquer | Sugar Skull collection


Today I'm going to show you a collection called Sugar Skull from Envy Lacquer. I already showed you the Fall Rock Candy Trio, and now let's see this cute 6 piece collection!
I got mini versions, but you can only purchase full size bottles, which are 15ml. Envy Lacquer offeres international shipping too, but on the website you can only add USA and Canada adress. So if you want to order, write an email to Melody at sales@envylacquer.com and she will quote the amount for shipping.

This collection is all about them irredescent glitters! You can find these glitters in every shade, but they are also packed with holo shimmer and other shimmers too. They have a really nice formula, easy to apply, quick drying, and most of them covered in 2 coats.

Here are all the social media of Envy Lacquer:



Careta | 2 coats + topcoat
This one is my absolute favorite from the collection. It's a black jelly with irredescent glitters and holo shimmer. I like how colourful this is, bt still really dark. I like to wear colors like this in the Fall/Winter.






Papel Picado | 2 coats + topcoat
Cold toned plum with irredescent glitters and holo shimmer. A really like the purple with the green/blue pop of colour that those irredescent glitters make.






Ofrenda | 2 coats + topcoat
Ofrenda is a forest green jelly with irredescent glitters, holo shimmer and red micro glitters. This one is another fave of mine. I used 2 coats here, but I think I should've used 3 for more depth.






Golletes | 2 coats + topcoat
I would call it a slightly dusty raspberry colour. It's filled with that awesome irredescent glitter and holo shimmer. It has a warm undertone.






Calacas | 2 coats + topcoat
Vibrant blue with irredescent glitters, holo shimmer and greenish shimmer. This one is so blingy, so icy! I loved this so much on my nails!






Illuminacion | 3 coats + topcoat
It's a white crelly base with irredescent glitters and holo shimmer. It looks like snow in the sunlight, really pretty! I used 3 coats, but sadly it was still patchy. Well, white polishes are always difficult.




3 comments: