Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Avon | Molten Metal & Nailwear pro+


I have some Avon newbies to show you today. The Nailwear pro+ line got 6 new shades and there is a new collection called Molten Metal with 5 awesome metallic colours. I'm gonna show 2 from the Nailwear pro+ and 3 from the Molten Metals.
The Molten Metals are really easy to apply, I used 2 coats. They are basically micro glitters in a tinted base. The application is smooth, it has a really nice texture, so it's not too runny, you don't even need to clean up around your cuticles. As I said they are micro glitters, so they will leave a textured finish, but it's not too rough. You can also use 1-2 coats of topcoat to smooth out the surface. I didn't used topcoat for these btw.
I never tried anything from the Nailwear pro+ line, so at first I didn't know what to expect, but I was amazed how nice these nail polishes are. I only needed 1 normal and 1 thicker coat, they weren't streaky at all, they were easy to apply. 


Molten Metal - Copper | 2 coats
They call it copper, but for me, it's more like an orangey gold. Copper should be deeper, richer in colour. But it's a lovely shade anyways.






Molten Metal - Gold | 2 coats
Again with the names :/ This colour is not a true gold for me. It's really light and silvery, there's not too much of warmth in it. If I had to choose which one (Copper or Gold) is more gold, I would say it's definitely Copper. Don't get me wrong, all of them are really pretty, but I can be a little bit annoyed about these not matching names :DD






Molten Metal - Titanium | 2 coats
I'm gonna be hones here, I have no idea what colour titanium is, so I'm just describing what I see: it's - just like Gold - a bit silvery with greyish brown maaaaybe? :S Yes, let's call it a silvery cool toned (light) brown. It's really pretty!






Nailwear pro+ Desire | 2 coats
Desire is a really nice greyish brown. And I don't even like browns... but this is so sophisticated and a great nail art base. You probably have seen it in THIS nail art a couple of days ago. I thought it's a taupe shade, but nope, this one has no purple in it, so it's just a gorgeous greyish brown, and it's cool toned.






Nailwear pro+ Tender | 2 coats
It's a really nice nude colour. I can't decide that it's on the warmer or cooler side, because it can be very different in various lights. I think this shade of nude can suit a lot of skintones. 







1 comment:

  1. The Molten Metals look great. I've just got my set today! Can't wait to try them :-D

    ReplyDelete