Monday, October 19, 2015

Envy Lacquer | Fall Rock Candy Trio


Envy Lacquer is an indie brand from America and I'm going to show you the Fall Rock Candy Trio today. I also got the Sugar Skull collection for swatching, so I'm going to show you more Envy Lacquer beauties next week!
I got mini versions, but you can only purchase full size bottles, which are 15ml. Envy Lacquer offeres international shipping too, but on the website you can only add USA and Canada adress. So if you want to order, write an email to Melody at sales@envylacquer.com and she will quote the amount for shipping.
All the three nail polishes have amazing quality, they applied like a dream! They also dried super quickly I was really amazed by them! They will need a good coat of topcoat, because the big holo shards make the finish slightly rough.

Here are all the social media of Envy Lacquer:



Berry Pop | 2 coats + topcoat
Dark blood red with a tiny bit of berry tones. It has big holo flecks, which have a nice, bright blue/purple tone to it, they looks really cool in the red base! It also contains irredescent shimmers. Application was perfect, 2 easy coats, it dried really quick!









Apple Pucker | 3 coats + topcoat
Deep grass green jelly base (warm toned) with holo flecks, holo shimmer and copper shimmer (but the simmer looks like a lime colour, because of the green jelly base). This one is my fave from the trio, I especially love that extra shimmer in it! I used 3 coats because I use bright lights for my photos, but you can get away with only 2!









Purple Punch | 2 coats + topcoat
It's a deep pink based purple with holo flecks. I love this one too, such a unique colour with this pink/magenta hue! Application was really easy and effortless, it has a really nice formula. It dried super quick too!








Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Love the jelly base and the holo finish of these polishes and my favorite one is Apple Pucker. It is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete