Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bejeweled


Today I have a studded nail art for you to show. I rarely do this kind of nail art lately, I just totally fell in love with freehand, so it was a little bit refreshing to do something different. I got these awesome abalone nail decorations from Born Pretty Store and I thought I will use some gold studs and caviar beads with it.
You get 5 piece of this 3D nail decoation. They are not that big (4x6 mm), but if you have curved nails (like I have) they will stick out, so It's not a bad idea to put something around it (like studs or beads). The edges are a little bit rough though. There are a couple of more shades in 2 kinds of shapes (round and oval), so you can choose which one you like the best. This one is #1.


I used nail glue to stick them onto my nails. I used one from Essence, it's great because it's fairly big quantity, and it has a brush applicator, so it's super easy to use.

If you like these abalone nail decorations, you can get them HERE.
Feel free to use my 10% off code CSBQ10, the shipping is free!
Don't forget to check out the nail art section for more products.







9 comments:

  1. Wow, the nail studs combination is amazing and the gradient base is great!
    I like this nail art so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors in your gradient are pure perfection!!! And those gems are gorgeous too! I have the same issue of curved nails and flat charms, so I'll have to remember this caviar beads trick. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful nail art dear and the gems are quite special ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What colors did you use to get the ombre effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Rimmel 'Rain Rain Go Away' + Golden Rose Rich Color #112 + Morgan Taylor 'Totally-A-Tealing'

      Delete
    2. Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Is there a tutorial to show how you got the colors together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really realllyyyyy like these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's kind of perfection!

    ReplyDelete