Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A-England | Ascalon


This nail polish waited so long to be swatched, I can't even remember when I bought it, but probably it was on sale at Nailland at some point, and bought it because I like greys.
It's a graphite grey, but it has pink to green shifting shimmers too, which make this nail polish stand out more. It has the signiture soft, A-England holo too. It's so ethereal!


The pink/green shimmer is quite strong in the bottle, but it can bee well seen in the nails too, but sadly my camera did no justice to it. Although, the pink is captured pretty well in the macro pic below.


This one is a bit sheerer than the average A-England polishes, but I used 2 coats here, and it was enough. I also used a topcoat to add some gloss to it.




1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous. I do love a-England polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete