Saturday, October 03, 2015

Cirque Colors | Bejeweled & Sani


Nailland had a great news a couple of days earlier: a new nail polish brand will be available: Cirque Colors! The pre-order will finish on 05.10., and we can have 5% off from the original price. This great news was the final push to swatch my very first Cirque polishes that I bought a couple of months ago from Harlow&Co.



Bejeweled
It's a really nice medium (royal) blue linear holo. I didn't had a medium blue holo, so that's why I ordered this, and it's sooo pretty! This is 2 easy coats + topcoat. The best part is though the smell. Cirque Colors nail polishes have essential oils in them, so they smell heavenly after they dried on our nails. It's lavender and lemon, but the lavender is not too strong (thankfully).









Sani
It's a silver linear holo, but it has silver microflakes in it, so it also has a slight metallic finish.
I used 2 coats + topcoat. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment