Monday, December 07, 2015

Nail Art | Winter Vibes


It's a bit hard for me to go into the Winter season, because I love Fall so much. And honestly there's not too much of options in the Winter theme: I don't like to paint Santa, Snowman and that kind of stuff, so theres only a couple of patterns that I can choose from. Also, getting around Christmas I feel this need that I HAVE TO use red in my nail arts, and that is something that I try to avoid (can you tell that I'm not a red wearer? :D).
Today I brought 2 nail art that I did recently, the first one was already shared a couple of days ago on Instagram.


In this freehand snowflake nail art I used only Colos by Llarowe shades from their Winter 2015 collection. Well, both of these nail arts were painted with CbL Winter polishes. For my base I used Fairy Dust, and for the pattern I used Ice Ice Baby and Peacock Parade.



Well, well...how about that red, huh? :D Overall, I kind of like it though :DD
So, for my base I used Fairy Dust again, and the patterns were created with Santa Baby and Tree of Lights. The white snowflakes and (terrible) lining around the red is white acrylic paint.

How do you like these designs?
What kind of winter patterns you like to paint/stamp/whatever on yor nails?



2 comments: