Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Multichrome roses


I decided to do a nail art over ILNP Mega(X), and I also wanted to try out how the Ultrachrome Flakies work in a nail art, I've never used those before this way. First, I outlined the roses and the leaves with black acrylic paint.
Then I grabbed a tiny piece of sponge and sponged on Neon Rosebud as much as I could. I added a little bit of flakies here and there with a nail art brush (where it was too patchy). With my nail art brush I packed on Open Fields onto the stem and leaves. As a final step, I painted on the petals and other details with black acrylic paint.

I L-O-V-E how it turned out! It's maybe in the too much category for some people, but I absolutely adore it! :D I like watching how the multichrome flakies change their colors, and I'm also amazed by the holo effect underneath!

What do you think? Is it too much, or is it just enough? :D







3 comments:

  1. I love Neon Rosebud, it is a fantastic polish. Your nail art is breath taking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous!
    Great job with the flakies. :-)

    ReplyDelete