Thursday, August 13, 2015

I'm a MERMAID!


Today I will show you my mermaid nails. I absolutely love mermaids, and when I saw this charm set at Born Pretty Store, I knew this is ment for me. First, I wanted to do something beach related, but I don't think I could do anything new in the theme, because EVERYONE is doing beach nails :D So I thought, let's do mermaid nails then :)
This is what the nail charm set looks like, it contains gold and silver shells, starfish, and squares (??! I don't know what's the logic behind it :D) in 2 sizes. I really like that they come in 2 different sizes, and I also like in this set, that the charms come both in gold and silver. They are detailed enough, their quality is absolutely fine, I didn't received any damaged or faulty charms.


About the nail art: I used only piCture pOlish colors: Tiffany, Watermelon, Mad Magenta, Instinct, Calm and Forget Me Not. Everything is handpainted! Maybe it doesn't shows in the pictures, but the words are gradient (Watermelon + Mag Magenta), and if you're wondering how I did it, here's how: First, I made 2 gradients (top of the nail and bottom of the nail), then I painted on Tiffany, and then I outlined with Forget Me Not. It was a pain to do it, but I think in the end it all worth it :)

If you like the charm set, then go buy it HERE, and use my 10% off code: CSBQ10
Also, don't forget to check out the nail art section of the website to see more awesome products!










0 comments:

Post a Comment