Friday, May 29, 2015

REVIEW | Born Pretty Store BP-30 stamping plate


Finally, a stamped mani on the blog! I kind of missed this technique a little bit. In this post I will show you 2 nail arts with the Born Pretty Store BP-30 stamping plate, which I recieved for a review.
The quality of this palette is great, the patterns are big enough and I think all of them looks great! I made the manis with my fave patterns from this plate.
The first one's base is Femme Fatale - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, and the second one's base is Morgan Taylor - Making Waves. I love both of them, even though they are just "simple" stamping manis, so nothing crazy and creative like a stamping decal. Although the leaf pattern would make an awesome stamping decal, don't you think?

Anyways, you can find this stamping plate HERE (sadly it's out of stock right now), and feel free to use my 10% off code: CSBQ10
Don't forget to check out BPS's nail art section too!









1 comment: