Monday, May 18, 2015

SWATCH | Femme Fatale - Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall...


When I saw the first photos of the Femme Fatale Snow White Collection, I was really amazed. I think the whole collection is gorgeous, but Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall... stood out the most. So it was no question, that I'm gonna order it. Sadly, I missed out the launch at Color4Nails, but I was there at the restock, and I could finally get this beauty.
When I saw it in person, I knew, that (at least for me) this is the most beautiful nail polish in the World right now. Seriously, I can't name any nail polish that is more unique and gorgeous than this. This is a personal opinion, I get, that some of you might say "meh..." for this :D but for me, this is THE nail polish.

The base is light blue, packed with smaller and slightly bigger holographic glitters and there is also a strong pink shimmer in it, which makes it even more stand out. My pictures don't do justice for this, it is much more beautiful and holo in person.
I used 2 coats, and a topcoat.















0 comments:

Post a Comment