Monday, June 01, 2015

SWATCH | Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend - Sirin (19)


This gorgeous color caught my eyes last time when I ordered from Nailland. This is an Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend color, called Sirin, and it's number is 19. This is just the perfect nail polish for me, I love duochrome! And for bonus it also has tiny holographic shards in it, just to make it even more interesting.
So the color shifts between emerald and blue, it has also a strong teal tone, and I can see some turquoise in it too. I used 2 slightly thicker coats, so no black base needed. Well, I think you can use black base too, that way the color will be more dark, but I like it on it's own, it's not too dark, and the emerald and the turquoise just pops! :D It's a lot more holographic than my pictures shows, but because the holo shards are tiny, it's more like a soft holo than a crazy one.
I like the bottle too (not the owl pattern though, that just dosn't appeal to me), but the brush is not my fave, because it's small and rounded (I like a little bit wider and flatter brushes). Anyways, it's not that bad, I can use it just fine.

It's still available in the Nailland webshop (with EU shipping) if you're interested!












0 comments:

Post a Comment