Saturday, February 07, 2015

NAIL ART | Call the Bug Exterminator!



This week is kind of a bugy week, my last nail art was a bee one, and now this :D Anyways, I made this nail art back in december, so it was time to post it. I used my Dance Legend multichromes and also my Barry M - Arabian. I also used black and some colorful acrylic paint too.
I'm actually terrified by bugs, I have a serious fear from them, but I kind of like them on my nails...who understands this? :D Anyways, I'm fine as long as they stay on my nails :D
Overall I really like this nail art, but maybe it's a tiny bit too colorful.
I think there is a great contrast between this cute nude base and the slightly ugly bugs :D
What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE this! I'm definitely going to have to try this with the few multichromes I have ^_^

    ReplyDelete