Today I will show you the Life Of A Cowgirl trio from Moo Moo's Signatures. I'm absolutely in love with 2 shades from this mini collection, even though I'm in my biggest Spring feeling. These shades remind me of Fall which is my favorite season for nail polish (and everything, really).
COWGIRL'S BROKEN TIME MACHINE
It's a dusty teal base with golden shimmer, holo dust, gold microflakes, pink, purple, gold and black glitters. This polish is a little bit too much for me, not really my type, but I can't deny that the broken time machine title is pretty accurate to describe it :)
I used 2 coats and 2 coats of topcoat.
SINGING A TEXAS LULLABY
It's an eggplant-plum-burgundy base with linear holo, purple-blue shimmer flakes and gold-red shimmer. This polish is gorgeous, and that linear holo is so much prettier in real life!
It will cover in 2-3 coats depending on application.
CHASING TUMBLING TUMBLEWEEDS
It's a slightly olive toned, warm brown with linear holo (much stronger in real life!), gold microflakes and olive-gold shimmer. It's such a unique brown!
It will cover in 2-3 coats depending on application.
All of these shades are currently availbale at the official Moo Moo's Signatures webshop!














I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
ReplyDeleteAfter going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com