Cupcake Polish is back with a fun, bright and perfectly blingy collection. These 6 shades has a colored jelly base with tons of holo glitters.
Of course microglitters mean a slightly textured surface, so be prepared to give it at leas 2 coats of topcoat for a glossy look.
PLUMPY
This shade is one of my favorites from the collection. I don't even know how to describe it. It's like a dark mint shade or a jade maybe? Sadly it's the sheerest of them all, I needed 3 coats to build up the glitters/color, but it totally worth it!
PRINCESS LOLLY
This one is another interesting one, and also a favorite of mine. It's a green toned yellow base, almost like a chartreuse.
I used 2 thicker coats.
MR. MINT
It's a vibrant neon pink. I bet it looks awesome with a tan!
I used 2 thicker coats.
QUEEN FROSTINE
It's a medium blue. I wish this was a little bit more interesting, I have the feeling that we already saw a polish really similar to this.
I used 2 thicker coats.
LORD LICORICE
It's a warm toned red, I would call it a tomato red. I don't like reds, but I can see that this one has a unique color.
It has a nice pigmentation, I used 2 easy coats.
JOLLY
It's a slightly warm toned purple, gosh it's gorgeous. I had bad luck with warm(red) toned purples before, as they change their color a lot quicker, even if they're stored in dark. Let's hope this one won't change, because it's a stunner!
It's a slightly warm toned purple, gosh it's gorgeous. I had bad luck with warm(red) toned purples before, as they change their color a lot quicker, even if they're stored in dark. Let's hope this one won't change, because it's a stunner!
This one has the best pigmentation from the collection, I used 2 thin coats.
This is a pretty fun collection, my absolute favorits are Plumpy, Princess Lolly and Jolly.
They will be available on cupcakepolish.com on April 2nd 2PM CST, and their stockists (list of stockists can be found HERE).

























I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
ReplyDeleteAfter going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com