Friday, December 12, 2014

SWATCH | Zoya - Charla



Today I have some swatches about this gorgeous, foil finish, but also jelly-flakie Zoya nail polish.
Let me introduce you Charla.
I'm not sure that I like this nail polish though, and here's why:
- It's definitely a 3 coater (or if you have bigger nails, you probably will need 4 coats for a full coverage).
- it discolors your skin and also your nails.

But it's soooooo beautiful! I don't know why would Zoya do this to me? Making this gorgeous color with such a crappy formula...


The color is actually a really nice GREEN with some blue undertones, but it's definitely green. It has a green jelly base, and in that base are thousands of gold-to-blue-to-green flakies. If you build up the color you can achieve foil finish.

Anyways, I can't really hate it, and if you use it as a topcoat (you can see some swatches in the bottom of this post) you can get away with only 1 coat.













2 comments:

  1. Oooooh that is SO SO pretty!! Too bad it stains, I hate when polishes do that!! It's too pretty not to wear though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my absolute favorite polishes. The one I pick up when I don't have any idea of what to wear or when I'm going away for a few days and need a polish I know that I love wearing.

    ReplyDelete