Saturday, September 24, 2016

NAIL ART | The forever inspiring amethyst

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                       This post contains a PR sample

 After a long break, a finally had time to post a freehand nail art here, on my blog. Of course I've never stopped doing handpainted manicures, but sadly I don't have that much of a freetime as I used to have, so I post only 1-2 pics of my manicures at my Instagram.
But today I had 4 pics to share, had some time to kill, and I freakin' LOVE how these came out, so I thought, why not blog about it :)

If you follow me for a long time, then you probably noticed that I have an obsession for crystal/stone related nails. I've done quite a lot of them, especially amethyst. At the end of this post I will include a collage of my favorites :)))


For this nail art I started off with a black base. I painted the amethyst with acrylic paint, then I created the ruffian half moons with Bundle Monster Freedom Ring silver nail polish. My plan was to create a jewelry-like nail art, so that's why I added some silver studs and detailed with black.
I really like how they turned out, and I also think that these would look even more badass with a negative space (instead of the black background).





What do you think? :)


3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! It looks so real !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!, can u make a tutorial? :D

    ReplyDelete