Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Femme Fatale | 5th Anniversary trio

Olvasd MAGYARUL

I have the Femme Fatale Cosmetics 5th Anniversary trio to show you today. The pre-sale on their website ends today, but they will be available at stockists from mid-October, in limited quantities.
All 3 shades have a nice formula, I didn't had problems with them.


LA SCALA
It's a taupe-grey crelly base packed with pink to green irredesent shimmer flakes.
I used 2-3 coats and topcoat.



RAPALLO
It's a gorgeous deep teal crelly.
I used 2-3 coats, which is really good for a crelly I think.



PENROSE
It's a lilac linear holographic with a strong golden-green shimmer sheen. I love it, it's my favorite from the trio.
It has an amazing formula, I used 2 coats with topcoat.


So as I said before, the pre-sale ends in a couple of hours today, but they will arrive to stockists mid-October. These shades (and the blogger collaboration shades that launching the same time) are limited edition!

Which one do you like the most?

1 comment:

  1. A big YES to all three of these polishes! Your swatches, WoW! I have been loving the amount of shimmer polishes that have come on the scene this year, and these two are just so gorgeous! And, my gawd, that teal! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete