Friday, September 16, 2016

Delush Polish | Knights Of Thrones

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                       PR sample

I'm so excited to show you the new Delush Polish collection, because it's one of the most gorgeous collections I've ever seen. I couldn't pick a favorite, because I love all the shades, and this is really rare for me. And of course the theme of the collection is perfect as well, the shades were inspired by Game Of Thrones male characters.
Delush had a GOT inspired collection before, back then the colors were inspired by some of the female characters, and now we can pick from our favorite - or hated - male characters.


POISONED VINE
- inspired by Joffrey Baratheon-

I'm not a red wearer, but I actually didn't wanted to wash this stunner off after I swatched it and that says something :D
I think it's trick is the purple jelly base that give that wine shimmer a slight cold undertone. It's truly captivating!
The formula is pretty awesome as well, I used 1 normal and 1 thicker coat and topcoat. It's absolutely streak free!



KINGSLAYER
- inspired by Jaime Lannister -

It's a murky, moss green jelly base with bronze, gold glitters and irredescent microflakes. I used 2-3 coats. I'm not gonna lie, you will need generous coats of topcoat to make it even, but it's totally worth it!



CLASH OF THE SEAS
- inspired by Theon Greyjoy -

It's a deep, dark blue jelly base with emerald metallic glitters.
If I must choose a favorite this might will be it, it's sooooo gorgeous! The green glitters are even greener in real life! I used 2 coats. This also needs a good amount of topcoat.



WARDEN OF DARKNESS
- inspired by Ramsey Bolton -

It's a slightly grey toned black (so it's not pitch black) linear holo with soft green-purple-pink shifting shimmer. I don't really like simple black linear holos, so that shimmer is perfect for keeping me interested.
It's a little bit on the sheerer side, I needed 3 coats.



LORD OF ENVY
- inspired by Lord Petyr Baelish -

Another huge favorite of mine is this rich envy green jelly base with lots of holo flakes, holo shimmer and bronze-rose miniflakes.
I used 1 normal and 1 thicker coat plus topcoat.



KING OF THE WATCH
- inspired by Jon Snow -

It's a medium-deep blue jelly with soft holo, holo flakes and green shimmer.
It's super easy to apply, I used 2 coats and topcoat.



GENTLE LION
- inspired by Samwell Tarly -

It looks quite light in the bottle, but on the nails it's a darker, marsala toned mauve shade with bronze-rose miniflakes.
I used 2 easy coats plus topcoat.



MASTER OF WINE
- inspired by Tyrion Lannister -

It's a plum purple base with strong green to purple to pink shimmer. In indirect light the shimmer is a bit dull, almost silvery (see the 2nd swatch), but when the light hits it, it gets a really nice dimension and depth.
I used 3 thin coats and topcoat. 


I'm really excited about this collection, I think all the shades turned out just perfect and I really hope that you're gonna love them as well!
They are already available at delushpolish.com and at their stockists!

What do you think about these shades?


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors...but I have to say, The Priestess from the Dames of Thrones collection is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and love the choice of GIF’s!
    (I actually just started watching Arrested Development for the first time, so seeing Tobias made me giggle). Tableau Training | Devops Training in Chennai | Informatica Training in Chennai | Hadoop Training in Chennai | R Programming Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like beauty tips, and I have more than ten nail polish color. In you post, I like to wear violet color. Keep updating.digital marketing courses in Chennai | digital marketing training in Chennai | digital marketing course fees in Chennai

    ReplyDelete