Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Moo Moo's Signatures | Only True Love Breaks The Enchantment

Olvasd MAGYARUL                                                                                                                                 PR sample

Moo Moo's Signatures is back with a limited edition duo inspired by Beauty and the Beast.



DANCING WITH BEAUTY
 It's a slightly dusty yellow base with silvery microshimmers. The yellow base gives the shimmer a golden, sparkly shine.
The application was nice, I used 1 thin and 1 thicker coats here.



THE BEAST IS A PRINCE
It's a dustier dark blue base with yellow shimmer. I really like it, it's such a "me color".
It's easy to apply, and it covers nicely, I used 2 coats here.
Btw. these are older versions, MeiMei decided to reformulate them, so the new ones that will be availbale to purchase will have more/stronger shimmer. 


Both of these shades are available right now HERE, you can buy them individually or as a set (set comes with a $2 discount), and they are limited edition!



1 comment:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of yellows bu this one looks pretty cool! The shimmer in that blue though.... I love that!

    ReplyDelete