Saturday, January 23, 2016

Floral again (but at least not roses :D)

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                    Nothing to disclose

 A couple of days ago I remembered that I used my NCLA Lead Vocals, ME! polish ages ago, so I grabbed it and painted my nails with it. I left it on it's own for about a half day, but then I just had to paint something over it.
I wanted to paint floral, and of course the first thing that popped into my head was roses, and even I think that it would be really predictable (and boring) to me :D (just kidding, I still love to paint roses, but I think we can all agree that I needed some change :D). So I painted some yellow and grey imaginary flowers.


I think it turned out to be really edgy, and I like it a lot, although the roses might would need an additional (third) color (either darker or lighter), just to have more depth, but anyways, I like this new floral shape, and I think I will use it a lot in the future. I'll try not to make it a habit though :D

What do you think about them?





1 comment: