Monday, February 09, 2015

SWATCH | Glam Polish - Vortex



Today I have Vortex from Glam Polish to show you. This is my first GP nail polish, but certainly not the last. I think the brand have a lot to offer, and I have a serious Glam Polish wishlist :D. I ordered mine from Harlow & Co. I'm not sure which collection is this from, honestly I couldn't care less and I'm awfully lazy about things like that...if the nail polish looks great, than that's the only thing I need.
#notsoperfectnailpolishblogger #sorrynotsorry
Anyways, this nail polish is AMAZING! I'm a big fan of blue and holographic, so Vortex had a big advantage. The only thing that could make it meh is the application...but it's actually preatty easy, I got away with minimal fishing, and it only needed 2 coats to look like this. I used topcoat too.


So, as you can see this is a blue jelly with holographic hexagon glitters in 4 sizes. When I was looking the macros I noticed that it also contains tiny flakes too (you can see them over the big glitters). So it's pretty interesting.

I think this nail polish is truly amazing, I love how sparkly it is on my nails thanks to the holo glitters.








1 comment:

  1. Oh you're right, this is really pretty!! I also love everything blue and holographic :D

    ReplyDelete