Thursday, September 18, 2014

SWATCH | A-England: Briar Rose



I always thought that Dancing with Nureyev is my absolute favorite from A-England. But when I bought Briar Rose everything changed.
It's such a gorgeous, interesting and mysterious color! I don't like pink, so I was afraid that the color will be too pink for me, but it's not at all! I really enjoy wearing this amazing shade.



So, the base color is a deep, mauvey, dirty pink (but it's so interesting that I can't even realize that it's pink :D). In the sunlight it have a warm undertone, almost with a red/burgundy wibe, but in the shadow it's a really cold toned shade with it's blue/purple undertone. And of course there is the holographic shine...
It's clearly not that holographic as Dancing with Nureyev, but it's still very pretty, and I must say, that I prefer it in the shadow with it's blue undertone much better!
The formula is perfect, I used 2 coats.
I recommend this color for everyone, it's a goegeous fall shade!


In direct sunlight.

In direct sunlight.

In direct sunlight.







0 comments:

Post a Comment