Thursday, September 11, 2014

31 DC 2014 | Day11: Polka Dots



Today is all about dots. I don't really make dotted manicures, although I think they are really pretty, but I always end up making something far more difficult than simple dots. So this theme is great for me to step out my comfort zone and make something really simple.


I'm all about fall right now, so I used mostly darker colors. A dark grey base, and burgundy-pink dots, that's all what I need right now. I arranged the dots to the middle section of my nails, that's where the dots are concentrated, and towards the edges I used less dots. I think the manicure is really pretty, and I love the color selection too! I used a dotting tool to create the cute little dots.




1 comment:

  1. das sieht echt sper aus !!! mach weiter so :)

    ReplyDelete