Friday, June 23, 2017

Illyrian Polish | Lure collection

Olvasd MAGYARUL                                                                                                                                 Nothing to disclose/ Purchased by me

 This collection is the first, that I just had to buy completely. I couldn't leave out any of the shades, so I grabbed all 5 colors at Hypnotic Polish.
I can't say enough how much I love Illyrian Polish <3


STORM
It's a dark blue base with green to purple shimmer and the tiniest of silver holo glitters.
It covers in 2-3 coats, and 1 coat of topcoat is enough to smooth out the surface. 



NIMBUS
It's a really sheer, grey tint base with blue irredescent glitters, pink-purple shimmer flakes and silver holo microglitters.
I used 3 coats and 2 coats of topcoat. 



MYSTIC
This one is my favorite from the collection!
It 's an indigo blue/purple jelly base with red shimmer and blue-teal-green shifting flakes.
It's a bit too liquidy for my taste, and because of that I could apply it in thin coats only. Thin coats combined with a jelly formula made it a 3-4 coater for me, but I couldn't care less, it's sooo pretty! 



CHARMING
It's a dusty peachy-pink tint base with green-gold-orange-red shifting flakes and pink holo microglitters that have a lavender flash. This one is another favorite of mine!
It covers in 2-3 coats and I recommend 2 coats of topcoat. 



JINX
Now this polish brings the word multichrome to another level. I tried to capture as many colors as I can. It has a dusty, grey-teal base with linear holo and green-gold-orange-red-pink-purple-blue-teal-green MULTIchrome shimmer.
It covers in 2-3 coats.


I highly recommend this collection, and Illyrian Polish in gereral, because it's one of the few nail polish brands that still can bring something new to the market.

I bought these at Hypnotic Polish (now all of the shades except Charming are on sale), but you can also buy them on Nailland. I'm not sure when they will be restocked at the Illyrian Polish website, but Vanessa always updates her Instagram with restock info.


0 comments:

Post a Comment