Tuesday, May 30, 2017

ILNP | Summer 2017

Olvasd MAGYARUL                                                                                                                                 PR sample

 Here're this years Summer shades from ILNP. They have 2 collections, one of them is full of jellies with holo flakies and the other (this one) has a great variation of finishes. You can find the blog post about the Summer Jellies HERE.


Citrus Punch has a coral-watermelon jelly base with gold shimmer flakes and holo flakes. It's super juicy and summery!
I used 3 thin coats.



Beach House is a gorgeous aqua polish with holo flakies, linear holo dust and (which I just couldn't capture) blue shimmer flakies, which pop up in the shade (undirect light).
It will cover in 2 coats for most people.



Birthday Suit is a really pleasing shade of nude (at least for my skintone). It has a slight pink undertone, and of course holo flakies.
Actually it has a really nice pigmentation, I was able to cover my nails with only 2 average coats.


Below you can see a comparison between Manor House (which has a neutral/cold undertone) and Sweet Pea (which is a lot more pink). The light was coming from a weird angle, that's why you can see so much nail lines, but in real life, they were covering perfectly (BS in 2 coats, rest in 3 coats).



Wanderlust has an almost berry purple/pink jelly base with holo flakies and gold to pink shimmer flakies.
It covered in 3 coats.



After Party is a really tricky color. It' right between blue and purple, so in some lights it's more purple and then it's more blue. It's packed with holo flakies, and there's also a faint pink shimmer sheen, which is not really detectable to be honest.



Daydreamer has a pink jelly base and it's packed with silver metallic flakies and holo flakes.
It will cover in 2-3 coats.


My favorite from this bunch is Beach House, Daydreamer and Citrus Punch.
In my Summer Jellies blog post (here) I will have a couple of more comparison pics. Sadly, I don't have every ILNP shades that was ever made, so the shades that I'm showing are not dupes at all, simply my only options that I can show.

Both of the collections will be available for pre-order from June 2nd on ilnp.com and most of their stockists too.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches!! Beach House is a fave, and Birthday Suit is really really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I look at your posts my bank account gets scared. You have such a talent for capturing the true beauty of polishes & im now craving all of these!!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete