Sunday, July 12, 2015

SWATCH | Glam Polish - Zonk!, Mad Magician & Catch Me If You Can

Nothing to disclose!

I ordered these Glam Polish nail polishes from Hypnotic Polish. All of them is super holo and glitzy, but sadly not all of them is a perfect match for me. Now let's see them one by one!



Zonk' is from the Knockout Part II collection. This one is sooo me! I love the color, it's teal, but more on the green side. It's full of holo hex glitters and spectraflair. I used 2 coats and a topcoat. 








Mad Magician is from the Masters Of Illusion collection.
I kind of suspected that this color won't go well with my skintone, yet I ordered it. Sadly my suspection was true, it's not a great match for my skintone, it doesn't look good on me. It has a wide color range, because it has bronze to pink tiny flakies, holo glitters and bigger purple flakies, so it's truly a mad composition - in a good way. I like complex nail polishes like this, but sadly I don't like it on me :( 
2 coats + topcoat







Catch Me If You Can is also from the Masters Of Illusion collection. It's an icy blue with lots of holo glitters, spectraflair and some silver flakies. I wish it had a lot more of that silver flakie though. I used 2 coats and a topcoat.








0 comments:

Post a Comment