Monday, July 13, 2015

NAIL ART | Dinosaurs from the 90's


I have a fun 90's inspired freehanded nail art to show you today. I love 90's patterns, so I started to search on Google for inspiration. I came across (a several times - it's so popular) with this cute dinosaur pattern, and I instantly fell in love (I don't know who the original creator, but you can find it on Google, if you type "dino 90's pattern" in the search bar). I've planned to do more dinos on 1 nail, but clearly I'm not there yet :DD So I painted only 1 dino on each nail.
My base was a holo glitter topper from Flormar (#392) - I sponged it on. The dinos were handpainted with acrylic paint.
I realy like how it turned out, I think it's cute and colorful!








5 comments:

  1. I love dinos and 90's patterns so this nail art is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this desifn is insane- cannotnexpress how muchnI love it! hopefully soonmI'll be able to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I can't wait to see your version! :))))

      Delete
  3. i want nails like that/ But i cant((

    ReplyDelete