Saturday, November 24, 2018

Misc. Purchases

Olvasd MAGYARUL                                                                                                                                 Purchased by me, nothing to disclose

 Misc. Purchases... aka the polishes I buy for myself, but then I never swatch. I want to change that, so here're 8 polishes that I bought recently, or not so recently.


Polished For Days - SERAPHINE

This gorgeous topper is part of the brands latest collection. It has gold flakes and green-gold-orange-red irridescent flakes in clear base. I swatched it in 1 coat over a black creme, sponged it on for full opacity and sandwiched it with a brown jelly (piCture pOlish - Henna).



KBShimmer - ESPRESSO YOURSELF

It's a slightly olive toned brown jelly base with gold holo microglitters, silver holo nanoglitters and bronze holo dust.
2 coats + 2 coats of topcoat 



KBShimmer - TAKE ME FOR GRANITE

It's a light grey crelly base with matte black, silver metallic and silver holo glitters.
3 thin coats + 2 coats of topcoat



Emily de Molly - SUBDUED DELIGHTS (thermal)

It' a light orchid/lilac when it's warm,and it turns to a dusty, vintage rosy-red when it's cold. It has gold-olive shimmer.
2 coats + topcoat, dries matte.



Cadillacquer - SOOKIE

It's a pale, neutral-warm pink crelly base with medium-dark blue metallic glitters.
3 coats + 2 coas of topcoat 



Cadillacquer - WHITE NIGHT

It's a medium grey crelly base with orange metallic glitters and holo dust.
3 coats + 2 coats of topcoat



Cadillacquer - MAUI

It's a sheer turquoise crelly base with matte magenta glitters. Sadly, it looks a lot better on the pictures as in real life. It's really sheer (I had to use 4 coats), the color is undersaturated. Maybe it would look better over a brigt turquoise creme base. Requires 2 coats of topcoat. 



Cadillacquer - WEAR IT LIKE ARMOUR

It's a pale, sheer lilac crelly base with bronze glitters. This could look so much better! Again, I didn't like how sheer and undersaturated this is :( Also, I would like it to have a lot more of those gorgeous bronze glitters.
I used 3 coats (but it's still uneven) + 2 coats of topcoat


I purchased these from Color4Nails (Cadillacquer Maui, Sookie - it's out of stock right now, Wear It Like Armour; KBShimmer Espresso Yourself, Take Me For Granite) and from Hypnotic Polish (Cadillacquer - White Night - out of stock; Polished For Days - Seraphine; Emily de Molly - Subdued Delights.

I have a lot more to show you, hopefully I can get them up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment