Friday, August 10, 2018

Emily de Molly | Rise Above The Flames & Dormant Fractures

Olvasd MAGYARUL                                                                                                                                 Purchased by me

There were two polishes from the Emily de Molly July release that I couldn't resist, and I ordered them from Color4Nails.


RISE ABOVE THE FLAMES
It's a burgundy base with green-olive-antiquegold-bronze shimmer flakes, gold holo nanoglitters and bronze miniflakes.
I used 2 easy coats + a thicker coat of topcoat (doesn't dry too textured)



DORMANT FRACTURES (magnetic)
 It's a deep purple linear holo base with coppery shimmer. ATTENTION! The magnetic effect is only this strong under direct light! It's a lot duller in shade or indirect light. But the holo effect is 100% stronger in real life, just my camera freaked out (but I kinda could show it on the bottle shot).
It is strongly pigmented, even 1 coat could be enough, but I did 2 coats here and topcoat.


Dormant Fractures is out of stock right now at Color4Nails, but it's available on the official sites (AU, US), and you can also try other stockists.


2 comments:

  1. Your swatches are always so beautiful �� that shift in Rise Above the Flames is so unique. I might just have to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rise above the flames is our personal favorite. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete