Wednesday, June 15, 2016

piCture pOlish | Feature 2016

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                     PR sample

I was invited to the PP Feature, I did these swatches back in April. I had to wait until they shared my swatches on IG and then...then I totally forgot about the whole thing :( 
But finally I realised that I never shared these swatches with you, so did some organising in my schedule, and now here they are!


I couldn't choose the shades, but they asked what's my favorite color. Which is kinda the hardest question ever, but I answered teal, so I assume that's why I got Dragonfly :)


DRAGONFLY
If I knew that this polish is this stunning, I would've bought it myself, way before. I knew that it's teal (on the greener side) and it has scattered holo, but somehow I didn't know that it has tiny irredescent microflakies, which shine purple, pink, blue and green, soooo beautiful! It's hard to capture those irredescent flakies, so maybe that's why I didn't noticed them before on swatches.
I advise 2 or 3 coats depending on your application.



MUSE
It's a deep (deeper than my pictures show) blue toned purple jelly with scattered holo flakies. It didn't have that much of an inner glow, I suppose it's because the jelly base is really pigmented and it suppress the holo. I'm wearing 2 easy coats.



SHOCKED
Well, it's pink. More accurately it's a medium, slightly cool toned pink jelly with scattered holo flakies. I'm not much of a pink lover, so this one is definitely not my shade.
It's more on the jellier side, so I needed 3 coats.


You can purchase piCture pOlish shades through their website HERE, or you can find lot's of stockists HERE.

What do you think about these shades?

5 comments:

  1. I like the purple the most. and the pink one, but I generally love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joint Pain Relief Codes

    Joint Pain Relief Codes PDF Review – How Does Joint Pain Relief Codes Program Work? Is Joint Pain Relief Codes Book a Scam or Reliable? Read Jonathan Bender’s Joint Pain Relief Codes eBook Review to find out the Truth.

    http://autobinarysignalssoftwarereviews.com/the-joint-pain-relief-codes-program-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the purple the most. and the pink one, but I generally love pink :) The Hurricane Method

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alpha Monster Advanced is actually a performance enhancer and its demand is increasing day by day. If you want to increase your performance in the gym during the workout then this supplement is really for you. Read Alpha Monster Advanced Reviews before buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zyntix works in many ways to enhance the male drive and the overall functions of the male user. The primary focus area of the formula is blood flow. For more info plz visit :- http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/zyntix/

    ReplyDelete