Friday, March 27, 2015

SWATCH | FUN Lacquer - Queen



Today is all about my first FUN Lacquer. I think Queen is the most unique nail polish from the brand, and it's totally worth the price. I bought mine from Nailland, and it's still available there with EU shipping!



So, Queen is a holographic glitter + silver shards nail polish, which can be used as a topcoat, or we can build it up for full opacity. In this blogspost I tried out both of them, so prepare yourself for unreasonable amount of swatches :D
Let's start with full opacity! First, I used one coat with it's brush, and then I sponged on the rest. This way you don't need a lot of nail polish to cover your nails completely. I recommend a generous amount of topcoat to get an even surface. Watch out for your nail tips, don't leave any silver shards hanging out, because they can scratch!


When there's no sunlight at all it's a gorgeous silver foil finish, but when the light hits it, it sparkles your brain out! :D Seriously, it's sooooo holographic!


In natural light, without any sunlight!

In natural light, without any sunlight!












I decided to use Golden Rose Rich Color #44 as a base (it's also available through Nailland!)
I used 1 coat of Quenn. You definitely have to play aroud with the glitters and shards to disperse them evenly, but it's not that hard at all. Again, use a topcoat, and watch out with those shards in your nail tip!
I'm sooo in love with this nail polish, I think it's simply amazing by it's own, but using as a topcoat makes it versatile! In the next weeks I will show them (the sponged and the topcoat versions) with some nail art, because I just had to intensify the gorgeousness! :D






2 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I was really looking for some good quality swatches of this polish, and I like that there's a detailed macro shot too!! I'm not digging it as a top coat, but I do like the full coverage version of the polish! I might have to buy this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "SWATCH | FUN LACQUER - QUEEN: Regal vibes in a bottle! Crown your nails with 'QUEEN' – a majestic hue by FUN LACQUER. Rule your beauty game! 👑💅

    ReplyDelete