Friday, January 23, 2015

NAIL ART | Matte Galaxy



I joined to the Weekly Nail Art Challenge which I noticed on Instagram. Sadly I missed out the firts 2 theme and the third (dotticure) wasn't that interesting for me, so I started the challenge with the galaxy theme. January challenge is all about matte finish, we have to make our nail arts with a matte finish.
Personally I don't really like mattified galaxy manis, I think the matte finish make the whole nail art less dimensional and less colorful and even the holographic glitters (if we use any) looks worse. Anyways, todays theme was matte galaxy, so I made one :)
I used a simple black base and I sponged on the colors, added some white dots and stars and for the finished look I sponged on some holographic shimmers.
Because I think it looks a LOT better with a shiny topcoat I included 3 photos with a shiny finish at the bottom of this blogpost :)

What do you think: shiny or matte?








1 comment:

  1. Love this design! I think galaxy nail art looks better shiny too!

    ReplyDelete