Thursday, October 09, 2014

4 Weeks of Halloween | American Horror Story



Oktober is the month of Halloween, so like last year, I make a Halloween series: 4 Weeks of Halloween. Last year I was inspired by classic horror movies, and this year I will be inspired by horror series :) Since yesterday was the season 4 premiere of American Horror Story it was evident to choose AHS today.
I love this series because it's an anthology, it tells a different story in every season, and I simply love this idea! In my thumb there is the series title, and in my other nails I was inspired by all of the 4 seasons. From the Murder House season I was inspired by the bathtub scene, from the second season (Asylum) my inspiration was Sister Mary Eunice, the third season (Coven) was all about witches, so I painted a burning witch. Since I don't know exactly what will happen in the 4th season (Freakshow) I choosed one of the posters as inspiration.
I used both nail polishes and acrylic paint, everything is handpainted.






0 comments:

Post a Comment